Saturday, January 19, 2019

To Whom It May Concern

The Person Reading This,

I was never very consistent with this blog. (But between a plan of posting once a month and my procrastination skills, it got forgotten...)  So deciding I should try and post regularly, I moved to a Wordpress site, in March 2018.
I never said anything because I didn't think anyone reads this blog(besides my family and I told them in person :P And I also forgot about it... 😬 ). But I suppose if you are reading this then you found my blog. :) (Also Blogspot was hard to work with... So another reason. :( )
Anyways, I just remembered this abandoned little blog and thought I'd drop a link to the site I moved to just in case anyone finds this blog and wonders what became of it. :)
The Catwing Has Landed

One last post,
H.e. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment